To inquire & reserve with us an appropriate group tour in Russia for your clients, please, send us your inquiry or booking request to the email of our General Director – email@example.com or click the special button below.
Dear partners, colleagues and our future partners – tourist companies and travel agencies, that already have good cooperation with us and those, who are only thinking about cooperating with us, in the field of incoming tourism in Russia and especially in sending tourist groups to Russia and making incetive group tours in some Russian cities. All of you are very welcome to our travel company as we are an official Russian tour-operator of inbound tourism and we have the experience of many years in arranging various tour programmes in Russia for different tourist groups.
We can suggest, calculate and organize for you and your clients the following types of group tours in Russia (please, see them below):
– Standard group tours in Russia with visiting typical tourist sights and places of interest (upon your choice). Of course, we try to make these classical tours not so standard, but rather interesting and even impressive. We work with very professional guides, who can find some special and extraodinary things in the so-called ‘standard’ routes. As standard (classical) group tours we can offer you, for example, the following variants: group tour packages “Two capitals of Russia: Moscow & St.Petersburg”, “Moscow & Golden Ring”; tours for groups “Imperial Russia”, “St.Petersburg & Velikiy Novgorod” and “The Magic of Karelian Islands”; group tours to some other Russian cities – “Olimpic Sochi”, “Volga River cities”, “Kazan – a city of contrasts”, “The Power of the Urals and Siberia”, etc.
– Adventure tour packages (for small and medium groups: up to 20-30PAX) with not standard routes in Russia and even with extraordinary visits or special activity. For example, we can offer you such adventure group tours as: “Trans-Siberian Travel” (travelling ‘from Europe to Asia’ by train along the Transsiberian railway with different important stops and also making some interesting visits and trying various local activities), “Exploring Wild Karelia” (with jeep safari to some natural resorts with wild nature, visiting old Karelian villages, etc), “The Baikal Adventures” (with moto-boat rides to the islands of Lake Baikal, Circumbaikal railway tour by retro train, fishing or maybe diving, etc.), “The Road of Shamans and Nomads” (in the Baikal area and Transbaikal region / with visiting some shaman ceremonies, traditional Buryat villages and staying for a few days at Yurt Nomad Camp), “Exploring Russian Far East” (with visiting distinctive & buddist Ulan-Ude, powerful Khababarovsk with its peculiar Nanai villages nearby and misterious Island Russkiy not far from Vladivostok – the city of three huge modern bridges of great importance), etc.
– Active group tours (for small groups: up to 10-15PAX), dedicated to exploring some almost wild areas and distinctive places of some parts of Russia. Active tours, in general, can be divided into two parts – winter tours and summer tours. We can offer you different winter active tours for groups such as: “Karelian Winter Rides” (with ride to Kizhi Island by the hovercraft on the ice of Onega Lake and Husky slegging ride); “Winter Fun in Murmansk region” (with ice-fishing, reindeer sledding, Russian sauna, etc.), “Transsib Winter active tour” (with skiing & dogs sledding in Ekaterinburg, winter trekking in the national reserve ‘Stolby’ in Krasnoyarsk, ice-fishing and snow-mobile or hovercraft ride on the marvelous ice of Baikal Lake), etc. As for summer group active tours, we would like to suggest to the following options: “Karelian Summer Adventures” (with river rafting, quad safari, forest trekking with Husky dogs), “Trekking Tour in Vladivostok area & on the Island Russkiy” (with exploring rocks and forests, visiting bays with thrilling landscapes), “Hiking around Baikal Lake” (with a possibility to visit wild and picturesque places and photo hunting of wild animals in Siberian Taiga), etc.
– Special (thematic) group tours, for example, tour package dedicated to the events and places of Great Patriotic War (World War II), comprising visiting Moscow, Volgograd and St. Petersburg (former Leningrad); or our group tour “Russian Ballet: White Nights Stars”, dedicated to the culture, history and development of Russian ballet and comprising visiting some famous ballet theaters in St.Petersburg and Moscow and their fabulous perfomances. Also we can arrange for your clients different ethnical tours for groups and so on. Also we can try to arrange any other specific group tours in Russia upon your request.
– Incentive group tours: upon your request we can organize for your cients an Incentive group tour in Russia. It will be ‘tailor made’ travel package, programmed and arranged specially for your group and according your wishes and preferences. We can include also some activities for team-building or so upon your request and in accordance with your likes and choice. Everything will be arranged at the high level (hotels, transport and guide services, restaurants and all other additional tourist services). We will try to do all our best to make this Incentive tour for your group as bight, impressive, interesting and comfortable as possible.
– Corporate & Business group tour: we also can assist you in arranging everything necessary for your business group that is going to Russia (to Moscow / St. Petersburg / Ekaterinburg / Kazan or etc.) to participate in conferences or exhibitions. Also we can provide you with special tour packages for corporate groups that are coming to Russia in order not only to see Russian cities and visit their tourist sights, but also for some team-building trainings, company conferences and workshops. For this kind of group tour programmes we arrange the 5-star or 4-star hotels with conference halls and all required technical facilities, with meeting rooms and good restaurant service that can arrange coffee-breaks for conferences, workshops and other meetings, besides buffet breakfast, lunches and dinners. Of course we can organize for your corporate group a kind of ‘welcome’ dinner in the day of your group arrival as well as a ‘gala’ dinner in the last evening before departure. Visiting theaters (Russian ballet & opera), folk show, master-classes of ‘matrioshka’ doll making (painting) or pelmeni making and etc. can be also available for your group upon your request.
– Sport event tour groups: we can arrange for your clients the tour packages for visiting some important sport events like football or hockey fans (supporters). For example, we arranged such tour programmes for our groups for FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 and Football World Cup 2018, that were held in Russia. Now we are preparing our new offers and tour packages for those event groups, who are going to come to St.Petersburg in June-July 2021 to visit 4 matches of UEFA EURO 2021 (European Football Championship). We can also offer you the group tours to FORMULA 1 (Russian Gran Prix), that takes place in Sochi every year.